From furniture to electric objects, discovered some objects that start with the letter E. You might know some of them.
Etagere: a piece of furniture with open shelves for displaying small ornaments.
– The girls’ room looks incredible with their new etageres. Now the will have some extra storage space.
Epergne: a large table centerpiece with branching holders for fruit or sweets or flowers.
– The silver epergne on the dining room is a unique piece.
Escritoire: a desk used for writing.
– I like the antique pieces at the exhibition, but what I like most was the escritoire.
Espadrille: a sandal with a sole made of rope or rubber and a cloth upper part.
– It was a great experience to see how espadrilles are made by hand in Spain.
Evening wear: attire to wear on formal occasions in the evening.
-She looks pretty in her turquoise evening wear.
Earmuff: either of a pair of ear coverings (usually connected by a headband) that are worn to keep the ears warm in cold weather.
-During my trip to Finland, I bought a nice pair of comfy earmuffs.
Earphone: electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds; it is held over or inserted into the ear.
-He spent the whole flight wearing his earphones.
Eggbeater: a mixer for beating eggs or whipping cream.
-I give my grandmother a brand new battery eggbeater. Instead she rather uses the old one.
Electrode: a conductor used to make electrical contact with some part of a circuit.
– Don’t forget to replace the electrodes, use new ones on the next patient, please.
Electric: a car that is powered by electricity.
– Pam received an electric car for Christmas. She rode it all day long.
Echocardiograph: a sonograph that creates an image of the heart and its abnormalities.
– The doctor made an emergency echocardiograph to the patient.
Elastic: a fabric made of yarns containing an elastic material. A narrow band of elastic rubber used to hold things (such as papers) together.
– Little girls wear elastic bands as bracelets. I have to admit they look pretty.
Copyright © 2023 furnitureknowledges.com. All rights reserved.