HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Prices and availability subject to change.
All the time indoors lately might make you want to change up your space — whether that’s getting a new gold bed for sweet dreams or pretty pastel cookware for a palette (see what we did there?) cleanser.Advertisement
Luckily, when it comes to online shopping for furniture and decor, there’s plenty of options to pick from.
There are sites dedicated to midcentury modern style. There are places that are perfect for bohemian decor that looks like it came from the ’70s. There’s even brands for minimalist home decor on a budget.
And shopping the interwebs for home decoris an easy alternative to hitting up crowded stores. Just remember to have a measuring tape on hand so you know if what you’ve spotted on a site will fit into your apartment or home.
Not sure where to start? Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place. We put together a BIG list of the best (and affordable) websites for furniture and home decor and goods below:Advertisement
1. Ballard Designs: Although this line has a traditional feel, there’s something for everyone, including chandeliers, outdoor fountains and vases for flowers. And you can choose between hundreds of fab fabrics for upholstered pieces.
2. Jonathan Adler: This cheeky potter has expanded into colorful furniture, lighting and all sorts of accessories for your home ― and it’s all available online. But we’d still recommend checking out the brand’s pottery (like this amazing banana bud vase).
3. One Kings Lane: It’s the king of decor flash sale sites ― where you can find everything from a coffee table and chaise lounge to starburst mirrors. This one also specialized in amazing vintage items that’ll have guests asking “where’d you find that?”
4. IKEA: This site almost needs no introduction. You know the Swedish brand for its minimalist and functional designs (there’s even a guide dedicated to the hardest furniture to put together from IKEA). Though typically a store to shop in person, they’ve made online purchasing much easier, as of late (and furniture that’s easier to assemble).
5. Anthropologie: While it’s probably best known for its fashion, Anthropologie also carries everything from bohemian bed frames, space-saving storage and home office essentials. You’ll see plenty of quirky kitchen gadgets (think this pumpkin cocotte and apple cheese board) and pretty bedding here, too.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Anthropologie (@anthropologie) on
6. Amazon: You can get just about anything on Amazon, but the company’s home decor and furniture selection are growing ― with finds like touch control table lamps and minimalist dining table sets.
7. Gilt Home: You just might sign up for this site, which features flash deals and items curated from some of the top designers. Almost everything’s marked down from their original prices most of the time, so you can get real steals here, too.
8. Parachute: This brand makes modern bedding and bath essentials that’ll make your home look comfortable and lived-in. You may have seen this site on your Instagram feed, since Parachute’s known for its percale sheet sets and top-rated mattress.
9. The Citizenry: It’s a no-brainer for home goods from around the world, including rugs from India and bedding made in Portugal. This store partners with artisans around the world to give you beautiful (ethically crafted) treasures for your home.
10. H&M Home: The fast fashion retailer’s been focused on sustainability in recent years, including launching a conscious home collection, which features a “selection of sustainable interior designs and decorations.” There’s plenty of affordable-but-adorable home pieces to shop online.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by H&M HOME (@hmhome) on
11. Etsy: There’s so much here that’s “only on Etsy” — you can search through the site for sellers that craft a lot of unique, one-of-kind finds that’ll make your home really feel like home.
12. LexMod: Here’s where you find mod decor and furniture for every part of your home, from your workspace to your outdoor space.
13. Brooklinen: Here, you’ll see high-quality bed and bath linens that have clean and crisp designs. Beside being best-known for bedding, Brooklinen now has items like mulberry silk pillowcases and soy candles.
14. JCPenney: Yes, this department store’s been around forever, but the brand has housewares for just about anyone, whether your style’s rustic, traditional or you’re into farmhouse-inspired furniture.
15. Allswell: One of our editors loves her Allswell mattress and mattresses are what the brand’s most known for. But you’ll also find toppers, bedding and decorative pillows and throws all at affordable prices on the site.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Allswell Home (@allswellhome) on
16. Bed Bath & Beyond: Sure, you’ll see plenty of bed and bath items here, of course but “beyond” that, there’s kitchenwares and decor on this site that you don’t want to miss out on.
17. Target: This big-box store truly has everything you could ever need for your home. Plus, Target has some of our favorite home designers have affordable and on-trend collections including brands like Opalhouse and Casaluna.
18. The White Company: The retailer to shop for British style. Find items for all rooms in your home, from kitchen accessories to tableware, towels and bath mats to home décor and more.
19. CB2: As Crate and Barrel’s hip little sister, with more modern picks that’ll be perfect for home, including statement-making furniture and cozy bedding and bath picks.
20. Urban Outfitters: It’s a favorite among our shopping editors — you’ll be surprised at the cool furniture, bedding and more you’ll find at this hipster haunt. And it’s all surprisingly affordable, including a female form vase and pintuck pillow.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Urban Outfitters Home (@urbanoutfittershome) on
21. TJ Maxx: The discount department store’s the ideal choice to get deals without having to through the options in-person. Plus, everything here is super cute like poufs and ottomans for your living room.
22. Sur La Table: Well-known for carrying cookware from brands like Staub and Le Creuset, along with cutlery and dinnerware, Sur La Table’s great if you’re looking to update your kitchenware or for kitchen gadgets that’ll be helpful when you’re cooking.
23. Z Gallerie: You should head over to this online shop for posh and glamorous looking decor, including decor to dress up your walls and tableware for fancy nights in.
24. Joss & Main: This flash sale site often hooks up with current celebs and style mavens to curate housewares. There’s plenty of outdoor and home improvement items to snag on the site, too.
25. Nordstrom Rack: If you’re looking for an option that’s cheaper than Nordstrom, you should head to Nordstrom Rack, which has lots of home items that are affordable and will spruce up any space.
26. Wayfair: Looking to shop for everything, all at once? Try here for one of the largest assortment of brands and products that we’ve seen on the internet (and we’ve seen a lot).
27. Bloomingdale’s: Bloomingdale’s just brimming with lots of unique home decor that’ll look special in your space. And definitely check out all the bedding and furniture on the site, too.
28. Design Within Reach: This shop sells reproductions of classic midcentury modern designs plus other modern items. Although, you’ll want to keep in mind that lots of things here will be a bit of a splurge.
29. Crate And Barrel: If you’re looking for home items that aren’t too trendy, you can’t go wrong with anything from C&B, which features classic furnishings with modern lines.
30. West Elm: Always on trend, this shop under the Williams-Sonoma brand (which also owns Pottery Barn) has an earthy, vintage look that’ll work with anyone who’s more bohemian in their style. Look out for great sales at West Elm, too.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by West Elm | Furniture + Decor (@westelm) on
31. Overstock: This is a go-to source for everything under the sun. We’d check here first for great basics like bedding and lighting, along with home improvement items for your abode.
32. World Market: World Market’s got a huge selection of furniture and accessories with incredibly low price points that look like they’re from all over the globe.
33. Macy’s: Like other big department stores, this brand has the benefit of having tons and tons of choices when it comes to home items. You’ll find everything from recliners to mattresses at Macy’s.
34. HauteLook: This flash sale website has a surprising selection of small accent furniture and accessories for low prices. Plus, you’ll get deals on designer and big brand items.
35. Shopbop: Scroll through Shopbop for jewelry trays and tea towels that’ll stand out in your home.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Shopbop (@shopbop) onAdvertisement
36. Home Depot: The home improvement site’s an obvious choice, since it has stepped up recently by stocking lots of pretty decor. There’s also the Home Decorators Collection here, with shockingly affordable pieces.
37. 2 Modern: This brand’s got a wide range of stylish designs, with a clean-lined aesthetic that’ll fit in just about anywhere.
38. Schoolhouse Electric: Schoolhouse Electric’s a great source for affordable pendants and more, in a ton of colors with a funky retro look.
39. AllModern: Yes, it’s exactly what it sounds like. This site is perfect for those who want a home that rivals Don Draper’s (or maybe even beats it).
40. Lulu & Georgia: This is probably your best bet to find rugs, but check out the all the collections of furniture the brand has, too.
41. Serena & Lily: With a sweet aesthetic and adorable kids’ stuff, this is the place to find pretty lighting, bedding and more.
42. Apt 2B: This LA-based site has a startup feel, but the curators definitely have an eye for style, with dream-worthy bedrooms and super comfortable sofas.More:shoppablehplifestyleInterior DesignHome Designbest furniture stores
Copyright © 2022 furnitureknowledges.com